Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Now that's Entertainment

Its that time of year when I get a big surge to go and see shows, theatre, ballets & this year lots of Burlesque.
Last week we saw Momix This amazing ballet at the Peacock Theatre was outstanding. The production we was called Lunar Sea, they use illusion and light which is hypnotizing. Kat you would have been spun out watching this, I was.

Last night we went to The Immodest Tease Show at the Bloomsbury Ballroom. They had Burlesque acts from America, like Dirty Martini which turned out to be a bloke! I was all dolled up in my corset with fantastic cleavage desperate to be on stage, but alas I had to be content with a glass of champange and watching.

Off to The Royal Ballet next week...

2 comments:

Katherine Buckley said...

Miss the theatre! There must be loads out there at the moment! Keep me updated and send any web links you have. I am so out of that scene now!
Wish I was there sipping champage! I am sure the girls were happy to be on show on any case even if not all out!

Katherine Buckley said...

Have just checked the link for Momix an it looks amazing! I will do some trekking for me if youcan do the artistically cultural for me! K x