Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Circus School

On Sunday I went to circus school at Circus Space and it was totally amazing. I did the one day course, Introduction to circus skills. I thought I was fit and co-ordintaed but these circus skills are in another league.

It was an action-packed whole-day course where you experience flying trapeze, juggling, acrobatic balancing, static trapeze, acrobatic tumbling, stilt-walking, diabolo and tight-wire walking.

This photo is of me getting ready to do the flying trapeze, I have to say I was terrified and I'm petrified of heights.

I totally loved every part of it and I can actually attempt to juggle now too. My favourite has to be the static trapeze and acrobatic tumbling as it took me back to my gymnastic days.

If you have ever wanted to do any of these or run away and join the circus I would go for it!

2 comments:

Katherine Buckley said...

Mate that is awesome! I want a go! Prue, you do get into some amazing and wonderful things! Keep it up girl! Life is so exciting.

Vic said...

Prue, looks fantastic mate!