Saturday, August 26, 2006

Half Prue Half Pizza


Whilst eating pizza and drinking wine at my bf's cousin's (who were putting us up for the night on route to our holiday in the Lakes) we got talking about Blogs, seems a lot of people have them but not many either a) keep them up to date or b) think they are very interesting and that no one will read it.

I think you have to be clear when you start out if either you are going to be a) yourself in this blog and therefore you don't want to write anything controversial / risk instults or shocking friends or family or b) be anomoyous.
Mine is clearly of the first category and therefore I am also at risk of having a boring blog that no one reads. However I am resolved in that as my purpose is really a bit like a log of evens that happen, it is also as I happen to have a lot of friends and family in Australia and there never is enough time to write / call / email / visit, this blog is to help bridge the gap in this modern world. I do love the modern world we live in.

So speaking about events and whilst eating pizza and drinking too much red wine, well it would be rude not to, Anastasia drew a picture. "What's that a picture of?" I ask, to which A replies is "Its a half Prue half pizza!" It was infact a picture of a pizza with the pepperoni arranged to make eyes, nose & mouth with blonde curly hair all around it. "Now there's a name for a Blog" cried the crowd!

And so I have changed the name of my blog to something more interesting!

No comments: